The polices and practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources also, the removal of Trojan horse viruses. Network security involves the authorization of access to data in a network, which is controlled by the network administrator. ID and password and other authenticating information for access to information and programs.
Active Directory is an authentication directory that supports enterprise systems, provides contact information and scheduling integration, along with providing mechanisms for centralized desktop management:
- Single user name and password
- Password synced between Directory Services
- Reduce overhead through standardization
- Improve services through centralized management capabilities
- Provide foundation for related services (i.e. Exchange and SharePoint)
- Improve workstation security
- Central storage provided for individuals and departments
- Backup and restoration services for central storage
- Server storage space for user documents
- Backed up data on Home and Departmental drives
- Lower departmental cost because infrastructure is managed and maintained
On-line / Remote
Remote technical support can be provided for a significant cut in response time compared to waiting for a technician to visit your business. Support technicians will be able to service your network and computers on demand. Contact us to see how the below benefits, will work for your company:
- Increased Response Time
- Minimized Cost
- Focus on Business
- Increased Productivity
- Access to Expertise
- Access to Latest Technology
- After Hours Service
- Proactive System Maintenance
New Business Set-Up
Space Planning / Layout / Design
Marketing / Branding / Soc. Media
The action of promoting and selling products or services, including research an advertising. proHarmony can set up channels that allow the creating and sharing of information, ideas, interests and expression via virtual communities and networks. Branding is one of the most important aspect of your business no matter the size. Differentiate your offering from your competitors.
Office Management involves the design, evaluation, implementation and maybe the maintenance of the work process within an organization. This is necessary to maintain or improve efficiency and productivity.
Project Managers (PM's) are the first point of contact for any issues or discrepancies arising before the problem escalates or impact the business negatively including delays in delivery of the objective. The PM strives to maintain the progress, mutual interaction and tasks of all parties, in a way that reduces the risk of over all failure, maximizes benefits, and minimizes costs.